We all need (or want) reasons to eat our favourite food, so I found out a list of reasons to make your eating habits seem better.
- Eating Pizza once a week can reduce your risk of Oesophageal Cancer.
- If eaten in the right amounts, fast food after an intense workout can aid an athlete’s recovery just as well as sports supplements.
- Eating high-flavanol chocolate can protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Eating popcorn not only builds bone, muscle, tissue, it also aids digestion; Is good for your teeth and has low calories making it the perfect snack.
- Drinking chocolate milk helps relieve muscle soreness after a workout.
- Drinking beer helps strengthen your bones and teeth due to its silicon content(just strengthening my bones!).
- Drinking red wine will burn fat and kill cancer cells.
- Drinking a cup of coffee before a workout will make you burn fat faster, and the caffeine will boost your memory.
- Drinking one alcoholic drink a day can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 30%, (don’t go overboard)
What do you think of these useful fact?Please like, follow and share with your friends!
Please like, follow and share with your friends!